Where can i go?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Johnking562

hey, im 19 (im saying that because some airlines have 21 as their minimum age) and i am a CFII/MEI. I have 720 TT and 110 multi. what regionals could i get into? any input is appreciated. just dont say anything cruel lol. thanks

19? um.... ok. Sorry, and I am not being cruel here, I think you need some age on ya. A lot of living goes on between 19 and 24.

How about college? That four year degree is looked on as a good thing.

Best of luck.

Johnking562 said:
hey, im 19 (im saying that because some airlines have 21 as their minimum age) and i am a CFII/MEI. I have 720 TT and 110 multi. what regionals could i get into? any input is appreciated. just dont say anything cruel lol. thanks

You can go to school.

Did you fly out of DPA?

screw the regionals you dont need that sh!t . why dont you just talk your parents into buying you a new jet. i mean come on you've paid your dues!

dollacrackho said:
screw the regionals you dont need that sh!t . why dont you just talk your parents into buying you a new jet. i mean come on you've paid your dues!

no reason to be sarcastic, just asking for some advise. we're all on the same team here

Seriously, stay in school. At 19, there's really no rush to get on with a regional. Finish up your bachelors degree and flight instruct on the side. You'll be more competitive with a four year degree and you'll have something to fall back on when the industry turns sour.

And as great as an aviation degree might sound, diversify your education, and major in something totally different that interests you. You may need it.

Latest resources

Back