• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

where can i go after turboprop time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you really want to get technical, turbojet and turbofan are different too... If it were me I would focus on just getting "flight time" in general, lets not put the carriage before the horse.

The FAA verbiage for second-in-command, type ratings, etc. uses the term "turbojet." When someone asks you to list your turbojet time, they don't mean straight-pipe lear 25 time.

What's important is to account for your time in the manner that your potential employer wants to see. So if they ask for Multi-Engine-Turbine-PIC, then include T-Prop, if they want Jet, then give them only jet time.

Flamer

Hey Saviboy,

Looks like you answered your own question (original thread topic) with your last post. I've noticed you start a lot of threads with stupid or controversial questions. You must enjoy watching people agrue back and forth with the threads you start.

Get a life and stop asking these stupid questions everyone knows the answers to.

whats so special about my question?
a lot of companies list turbine time as one of their requirements but i am sure you know that between whats listed and what the companies really require there can be a big difference.
My life is pretty nice as it is now and you seem to be the only one to have a problem with my question so far.
I am just pretty new to the industry and I am trying to educate myself.
Maybe you should get a new life ..or get laid.
bye

El Guapo said:
Hey Saviboy,

Looks like you answered your own question (original thread topic) with your last post. I've noticed you start a lot of threads with stupid or controversial questions. You must enjoy watching people agrue back and forth with the threads you start.

Get a life and stop asking these stupid questions everyone knows the answers to.

Managed log over 3000 PIC turboprop. Heavy tprop according to Cathays application (45,000 lbs). No one was knocking at my door. Most tprop guys I know are in the same boat.
I hit the pavement, and I did get hired into a fairly large jet however. I guess its not that bad.

Whatever Saviboy,

That's just what you are a boy on your daddy's computer.
With threads suchs as:

"Which is easier to fly Metro or Saab 340?"
"Low time female pilot, how can I help?"
&
"Where can I go after I fly a turboprop?"

I would have to say those are some stupid questions.

Your next thread should be: "What other stupid question can I (Saviboy) ask?"

Moron!

Latest resources

Back