• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where can I find a low hour job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
vladimir lenin, where in the hell did you find that pic? I've seen that dude, that's hilarious. There's more pics where that came from, what a dork!

You can pay your dues or be like a lot of tards I currently instruct and buy your way into an FO position after your commercial. I choose to pay my dues and not have over a $100K in debt!

BLing said:
You can pay your dues or be like a lot of tards I currently instruct and buy your way into an FO position after your commercial. I choose to pay my dues and not have over a $100K in debt!

Smart move. Very good decision. now if others would do the same we would be all set.

You can try flying for a dropzone, but most want at least 500 hours...some don't. I was fortunate that I found a place willing to let me in at 250 hours.

Good luck, bestshooter!

jaxpilot said:
vladimir lenin, where in the hell did you find that pic? I've seen that dude, that's hilarious. There's more pics where that came from, what a dork!

LMFAO!!!! Those pics cannot be serious!!!:laugh:

jaxpilot said:

all yer dorks are belong to us

this was from a witch hunt that was conducted on the regionals board a couple of weeks back

bestshooter said:
tell me where I can find a LOW hour pilot job or f/o position. I would not mind running checks or something like that.
PLEASE HELP !!!!

96 hours and you wouldn't mind a check hauln' job huh? Nice to see flight school are still producing well rounded, down to earth pilots. Right now there are probably 10,000 pilots with 10X your experience that "would not mind running checks". Instead of posting a ridiculous comment like "tell me where I can find a job" ,this forum will serve you much better if you do a little research and read. At least you'll be educated about the misery to come.

Last edited:
Call the skydiving outfits in your area. You can find them on some skydiving websites and call them and see if they need pilots. I did and almost worked for one until I saw their airplane, sheesh. I got lucky and ferry airplanes around for an aircraft sales company. Find one of those in your area that sells piston singles and twins. I got around 450 hours in a year and about 85 multi. If you live in KC I may be leaving soon so if you want my job you can have it. You have to clean planes and do office work too though. PM me if you wish.

Latest resources

Back