• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where are the crew schedulers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh come on, all schedulers aren't that bad to talk to???;) I work in scheduling and try to treat everyone fair and with respect. Keyword there try....
Gorilla said:
And the special "double-ring" feature... even better than CID because your ears tell you who it is.

sidekix01 said:
Oh come on, all schedulers aren't that bad to talk to???;) I work in scheduling and try to treat everyone fair and with respect. Keyword there try....

I agree. I am always respectful with scheduling, even if you guys are junior manning me after the last leg of a 4-day trip. It's all a two-way street.

Now quit calling me on my days off. ;)

Stifler's Mom said:
Hey, is it true if you look into the eyes of a crew scheduler, they'll steal your soul? ;)

"Every time a bell rings an angel gets it's wings"

"Every time a phone rings a Reserve gets whapped."

XPOO said:
Well, at least there's one CX person out there. I just thought it was funny that Crew Scheduler comes before Flight Dispatcher on this forum. Anyways, I have no clue how this thread became a union bashing thread, but what the heck. Laziness prevails.

Um not to bust you nads or anything but the "C" in Crew Scheduler does come before "F" or "D" in Dispatch in the Alphabet...:beer:

No wait, you're right...I get in now...the beer fog finally clears!!!!!

My bad!!! HeHe!!! I was part way thinking of the wet tee-shirt contest tonight!!!!

The forum name was finally changed to "Flight Dispatchers & Crew Schedulers" when they redid the layout of FI.com

XPOO...Nice avitar...that is when she was in her hottness days. Now she's white trash.

Latest resources

Back