• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When will the MEM pilots 'get it'???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's it. I (once again) proclaim the death of irony.

Huck said:
That's it. I (once again) proclaim the death of irony.

Sorry. How the F was I supposed to know he wasn't serious? Can't tell tone in a post. Thought I was helping the guy out, Huck. We DO have new hires on the MD-11. Next time I'll just make fun of him, that way if he IS serious, he'll feel like a moron.

MAGNUM!! said:
Sorry. How the F was I supposed to know he wasn't serious? Can't tell tone in a post. Thought I was helping the guy out, Huck. We DO have new hires on the MD-11. Next time I'll just make fun of him, that way if he IS serious, he'll feel like a moron.

This kind of post usually appears after FOUR nights of hub turns, NOT three:blush:

PurpleTail said:
This kind of post usually appears after FOUR nights of hub turns, NOT three:blush:

Or FIVE nights of reserve, not being called, living in another state, begging to be released, and chugging jack and cokes once you ARE released. At least I have the Gracie Jiu Jitsu to get me thru the R days!

MD F/O s
CRS getting desperate. MEM Hotel stanby pairings are now in open time. This an attempt bring commuters in on AVA and DRF.
I've been called the last 5 days 2-3 times a day!

When guys/gals start blocking their schedules on VIPs you can assume they're flying extra.

Someone should check into say, "Hunter" from the famed tv series "Survivor" for example, and see if he's flying more or if he simply recently quit FedEx......

Or a former Airbus ground school instructor, "Clay M.", and ask why he's blocked his schedule.................a retired USAF guy getting widebody pay shouldn't need to fly extra......but then again it's Clay I'm talking about.

sandman2122 said:
Or a former Airbus ground school instructor, "Clay M.", and ask why he's blocked his schedule.................a retired USAF guy getting widebody pay shouldn't need to fly extra......but then again it's Clay I'm talking about.

Mr Mc... goes by the callsign "Spanky." It was kind of cute to hear the O-6s call him that.

meanwhile, back on right seat of the slave jet, I drop with impunity and see the reserves enjoying lots of time off.

Funny to see how manning is hard to ever get just right, in the military or in the airlines...

I was under the impression (rumor) that Hunter had taken a leave of absense. No need to drag his name in the mud and say he is flying extra, or quit, unless you have some factoids. Of course, I do not have factoids, either..... but he IS still on the Master Seniority List.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back