Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Future SNA

KILL
Got a call from Ameristar today about a December 8th 9th class that they were interested in interviewing me for, also one in Janauary unsure of the dates. Have read up on Ameristar in the past posts, and don't think I want to turn down my upcoming job with Baron for the kind of hours they are going to be working. Anyone have any opinions, I'm always all ears!

So if anyone else is interested, guess they are hiring, but I don't think I can turn down $35K a year starting pay, just to fly a DA20 or LJ, even though i'm sure I would have a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** fun time. Oh well, also, for all you freight doggy dogs out there, got the call from a good friend of mine, training department Captain at COEX, got me an interview pre-9/11, and says they are gearing up for some hiring, so be ready to send in your stuff! Guess their hiring via a webpage that isn't functional yet, but will be. Internal recommendations will still help, and it's supposedly starting January 1st. Good luck!

SNA

Student Naval Aviator?

Am waiting for Millington to open up more Naval Aviator spots, but yes, I'm hoping, maybe someday, to get those coveted wings of gold, long time dream and all:) Packet is ready, everything, just waiting to send it out.

Latest resources

Back