When Is Mesa Gonna Hire Again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lrjtcaptain

Anyone know when Mesa Airlines is gonna start hiring again. Im really tired of hitting the website to see that they are not currently hiring flight officers. Asked an Airmidwest crew enroute one day and they had no clue. I guess I could call Lori Clark but if anyone knows anything let me know.

I saw Lori Clark in Phoenix last week. I asked her about Mesa hiring since I had seen the thread about her mass e-mailing applications. (btw there are NO pilots on furlough at Mesa/AMW). However, she told me there was no plan to hire anyone, she was just gathering apps in the case Mesa wants to hire sometime in the future.

Sorry I couldn't pass on better news.

Also, you are way more better off emailing her than calling ([email protected]).

A 5+ year YV Capt.

"When Is Mesa Gonna Hire Again?"

Lrjtcaptain, Why in the world are you interested in Mesa when there are plenty of other commuters, with superior mamagement, excellent growth, and a much better contract? I imagine you are an objective and sensible person.

My advice; you are better off with any other job until some other commuter calls you. Good luck, anyway.

P.S. A good indicator would be that the commuter should be lean on all of its jet crew and not have surplus senior guys just sitting reserve for years. Also look at fleet expansion, aircraft orders, who they code-share with, etc. Unless, of course, if you want to sit reserve, and don't mind being close to any kind of furlough list, and have YOUR future tied to the future of America West and US Airways.

"$00.02"

:confused:

Mesa?????WHY???

Why Mesa? Trans States is better choice.... Great Lakes is good too...I think these airlines take low-timers like you! Just keep building experience as fast as you can, and visit this message board daily to find who is expanding.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back