When can we end XJ speculation?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

idoitupsidedown

The opinions and "I know a guy"s are great for starting conversations and provoking thoughts, but when will we know what the future will hold for XJ as far as training dates postponed (a few weeks, months..or..just forget about training dates), the avros, CRJs, routes, fuloughs, etc. Is the 6th going to decide some/any of these things or is that just the beginning of a lengthy give and take? I'm new and don't really understand how the ch. 11 stuff works.

Unfortunately no one knows. Anyone who says they know for sure is not telling you the truth.

Go read the letter on MyMesaba that was posted today. Nine Avros gone for sure and layoffs most likely to come soon. No guarantee the CRJs 3-15 will still be delivered.

Bankruptcy is anyone's guess. It is up to the judge to decide. The only sure thing is that this is going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.

Hang in there.

Unfortunately, I can't access MyMesaba....I am one of the new hires that stayed home on the 26th...I think I'm just in denial about needing to update and follow up on resumes at other regionals...I really want to see things work out b/c I would love to fly with you guys, but at the same time I don't want to just sit around and wait for a training date that might never come...

Are you still getting payed?.......If yes, it's not so bad yet. If no, it's not so bad yet. I know it bites, big time, but welcome to the industry......some times are really great and the rest sucks......

There are those that have been in this situation, there are those who are, and there are those who will be.................It's part of the problem..............

Oh yea, what do they call it...................."The Dream"..........

Latest resources

Back