Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When asking the GOV'T for Money, don't fly your Corporate Jet!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe if airline travel was reliable, safer, efficient, and a pleasant experience, maybe they would.

I can think of another large group of businesses who took money from the government to survive.....post 9/11.

The airlines are their own worst enemy.

By the way, how many people have tried to blow up their underwear on a corporate jet?? How many biz jets have been hijacked and flown into buildings?

How many people have tried nefarious acts on corporate planes? Good question, we don't know. Could a GIII hurt a building? You bet. That is why Congress and the TSA are looking into better security for that sector. Do you know every customer at a fractional? When people buy Marquis Cards, are they known well by Netjets employees? Anyone can buy one, and that makes it difficult. Are the passengers frisked or luggage checked? That may need to change. Don't think it couldn't happen to you. I love your over confidence. Until 9-11, we never had to really think about it on the airline side either.

Bye Bye--General Lee

What % of your 401K was invested in Goldman Sachs last year?
"You NEED me on that plane. You WANT me on that plane."

Zero. And I did well my 401K and other investments.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Looking at my profile, it is either DL, AA, or CAL. Who do you fly for?

Bye Bye--General Lee

He's afraid to id his employer, because of the awful example he sets for pilots. :puke:
There wasn't a dry eye in the FBO from where that GIII left.
I witnessed the pain and anguish at LAX when the news broke.
I'm at a loss of words for someone to stoop so low to try and instigate a small jet CR7 vs. corporate pilot argument.
Again, an awful example of an (alleged) pilot.
:puke:

Last edited:
You mentioned safety...and facts prove that your assertion is wrong.

A CEO is NOT safer flying on the airlines...FACT!

You have put faith in the tards that run and work TSA...love that confidence. They FAIL on a regular basis. You also allow your MX and ramp folks to bypass any sort of security...real smart there.

You have put faith in the tards that run and work TSA...love that confidence. They FAIL on a regular basis. You also allow your MX and ramp folks to bypass any sort of security...real smart there.

The Gen will need a newspaper: USA Today, or supermarket tabloid: National Enquirer, article for reference. He'll then tie in a passive aggressive NJA management's gonna slash your jobs rant to support his inferiority complex .

He's afraid to id his employer, because of the awful example he sets for pilots. :puke:
I'm at a loss of words for someone to stoop so low to try and instigate a small jet CR7 vs. corporate pilot argument.

One guy with an opinion can change your own opinion about a whole group of pilots? Wow, you really are a simpleton. Opecjet stated all pilots probably land on taxiways, and I stated then that corporate aviation has it's risks too, and risktakers. Time for you to understand people can have an opinion on ANYTHING. This is an anonymous opinion board. Also, why were there 15 pax on that GIII?

Bye Bye--General Lee

The Gen will need a newspaper: USA Today, or supermarket tabloid: National Enquirer, article for reference. He'll then tie in a passive aggressive NJA management's gonna slash your jobs rant to support his inferiority complex .

Yeah, Reuters or AP don't count........let me guess, you only listen to Glen Beck.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

DJ AM (now dead) would have disagreed with that. (after the CAE accident)

And do FBO rampers go through security??? How about backround checks? Same on your side, buddy. There is NO checking ANY bags at your FBOs, which means the airlines probably catch MOST of the contraband, vs NONE at the FBOs. Have you ever told a customer he couldn't carry something onboard? Riiiiight. Talk about smart---you aren't. I hope that all changes soon. We can't be too safe out there you know....

Bye Bye--General Lee

He works for Delta.

One guy with an opinion can change your own opinion about a whole group of pilots? Wow, you really are a simpleton. Opecjet stated all pilots probably land on taxiways, and I stated then that corporate aviation has it's risks too, and risktakers. Time for you to understand people can have an opinion on ANYTHING. This is an anonymous opinion board. Also, why were there 15 pax on that GIII?

Bye Bye--General Lee
Or maybe you're afraid you couldn't handle the embarrassment of being identified?
Sorry there's a huge gap between playing Don't Ever Land There Again and bringing up the deaths of the ASE GIII pax.
Nope, not gonna whistle past the graveyard and joke about the TSA or fatal accidents and play who is safer.

Shame on you.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back