• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wheels that light up on Roll A Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have to be kidding me, you are worried about someone who you dont know wheels on his roll a board?

Who sells flashing wheels?

I'd love to have flashing wheels on the luggage while rolling through the airport on roller shoes... I could get to my flights faster and look good doing it.

Last edited:
I felt embarrassed for him, he looked so stupid. It took all I could not to walk up and smack him...where do they find these tools?

What are you kidding, that guy has balls. I would have congratulated him on that if he was in fact a pilot and not a FA.

What is next, Heelys pilot shoes?
Yep. Give it time before you see guys rolling through the terminals. I won't be surprised when I see it.

I've seen some DAL guys with them on their bags.

While I agree those things look stupid one anyone's rollaboard, pax included, allow me to ask this: What the hell does it matter to you? Live and let live, man...

Now that I've got that outta the way...

Bob and Dan on The Ticket in DFW do a weekly bit called "Gay or Not Gay"...so I follow up with this question:

Light-up wheels on your rollaboard...Gay or Not Gay?

Last edited:
What is next, Heelys pilot shoes?

That would be scheduling's dream. Then they'd schedule your deadhead home (last flight of the night) even closer to your block in times saying, "well you had Heelys, you should be able to skate to your flight in time..."

Latest resources

Back