• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's your fav thing about this site?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree, it is free and has a huge memberbase cross-section from pre-student pilots to crusty old-timers (no offense)... and that it is very active!

Keep up the good work all!

All the free beer!

And the carpeting ain’t half bad either.

Seriously...

Info, lotsa great info.

People from all walks of aviation with a willingness to share and help out. Moderators seem to have a handle on all the unsavory types who oh so commonly turn a place such as this into flaming wreckage.

Good mix of fat chewing-n-bull-shooting and industry info that we all need to stay on top of.

Weasel

It's been a lifeline back to aviation for me. I've gotten in touch with at least one former student, one former examinee, run into mutual acquaintances, and have had some great discussions. I've learned some new things and have been able to give my points of view on aviation issues that I feel strongly about.

Last edited:
Good Info

I agree a lot of good and useful information form this board and good discussions too or debates whatever you call them.

It is free, but the administrators do have cost associated with running a site. If Mark needs to ask for donations again this year to keep the site up, do your part in helping keeping it free,,,I sure will.

My favorite thing about this site is that there is a broad range of participants. I give out advise when I think I have something to offer, but read and learn more from this site than any magazine on the market.

I also like the fact that 99% of the participants are professional and the administrators got rid of a few bozo's last year that were stirring up trouble for no reason other than to play.

I just realized that the original author runs a web site that looks like a carbon copy of this one. Did I miss something?

Keeps me grounded and reminds me that we're all in the same boat in this industry regardless of how we got here or where we live.
If you love aviation, you're probably a member of this board!

I like the.......

I like the womens Swedish Volleyball team pictures, especially the nude pics....
Whoops, I was thinking of the site that charges me $19.99 a month.
If this is Flightinfo.com, I like the aviation theme.........
<I think I Have Hypoxia>

Latest resources

Back