• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's with Trans States ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have read through it two or three times.I am flying a Cj1 and a CJ2 for a little over a year now so I do believe my turbine knowlege is up to par I did hear they have you do a sim eval I hope this thing is with a glass cockpit and a FMS it has been a long time since I used an FTD with analog instruments.

CJdude said:
I have read through it two or three times.I am flying a Cj1 and a CJ2 for a little over a year now so I do believe my turbine knowlege is up to par I did hear they have you do a sim eval I hope this thing is with a glass cockpit and a FMS it has been a long time since I used an FTD with analog instruments.

You're out of luck about the glass. Its a Frasca (142 i think). with round dials. good luck and hopefully we'll see you on the line.

Have you tried PSA, CHQ, and AIr whisky. they are all hiring.

I'm in class right now and thats what the word there at the schoolhouse is. Have about 24 e************************* newhires too.

CJdude said:
Has anyone heard anything about Trans States?
I was hired in July and thought I was in a September class and now to my surprise that class was canceled and there are no future classes set.

You may not realize it now, but that is a stoke of very good luck for you.

dude the best advice anyone can give you in my opinion and i say this from personal expriience is KEEP INTERVIEWING....there are tons of other and way better options out there

Keep interviewing man. Things at TSA look like they are slowing waaaaay down. Only 50 upgrades in each plane over the next year. Only 2 or 3 small new hire classes planned for the rest of this year. No expansion in sight. Only hiring/upgrading for attrition.

I had a class with TSA and a few other airlines before I took the offer with ExpressJet. I'm sure glad I didn't put the others off and take TSA. Apply elsewhere, good luck!

TA

Latest resources

Back