• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats with Pinnacle..........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"I think that UPS used to use something like an AST years ago but I don't know for sure"

Yes, they did, in 1990. They have big using big sims for years, though.

ROOK! My brutha from anotha mutha... Still kickin it live in D-town?

When you coming down to be social and all that? Having ourselves a BLAST down here!!

Make all the remarks you care to, the actions of the pilot group have established your reputation as Tools.

so based on the actions of a couple pilots, I am stuck at Pinnacle the rest of my life? :rolleyes:

I guess I've accepted my fate...

Uh, while I do think there is a lot of BS ragging on 9E guys, let's just be clear:

None of what you said above makes you a good pilot, or a professional. You certainly may be (most likely, even). But the above doesn't mean jack. And while there are many pilots with lots of experience that don't know their head from their a**, experience is still valuable. Expecially when you only have 200-1000tt. I remember some Gulfstreamers talking about how they didn't want to "waste their time" flight instructing. Let me tell you, flight instructing is not a "waste of time". Not saying you need 2000 dual give, but 300 hours of it sure will give you a new perspective.

I'm just saying, don't get too cocky.

Turbo

He|| I've only got about 100 DG and I see flying in a completely different light! Flight instructing is the best thing I have ever done for myself, abeit in a 141 environment. I still have a LONG way before I feel I should apply for a 121 operator though.

It's also complete crap, given that every major airline out there who is hiring continues to hire PCL Captains (and F/O's) every single month. Your opinions aren't backed by the HR departments at the majors. That would make you, more than likely, WRONG. ;)

This is true... For the past three months my captains have been hired by majors. Two went to FEDEX and one to SWA. I here that the FEDEX training dept has had good luck with PCL guys. It is great to actually see the majors hire so many of our guys.

My class adj. was 3000. I had 1600 hrs.
There is some low time hiring but I don't personally know of any.
7 months reserve.
My guess is 3 1/2 years to upgrade
Yes, the training dept is bad but they are working very hard to improve.

Latest resources

Back