Whats with Pinnacle..........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BrickTop

I recently was offered an interview with Pinnacle and was reviewing the gouge and even heard word from friends who work there. Whats up with the interview process? They hire on average 3 out of 10 applicants despite qualifications IE 121 135 or military. Even ones with internal recomendations and letters are being shown the door. Yet they appear to be so severly understaffed. Anyone one know what it is they are so determined to find in their approved applicants?

I recently was offered an interview with Pinnacle and was reviewing the gouge and even heard word from friends who work there. Whats up with the interview process? They hire on average 3 out of 10 applicants despite qualifications IE 121 135 or military. Even ones with internal recomendations and letters are being shown the door. Yet they appear to be so severly understaffed. Anyone one know what it is they are so determined to find in their approved applicants?

They seem to have a higher opinion of them selves. And a bunch of dumba$$es keep applying.

Did the interview back in May, like an idiot! I made it through the whole interview and then got the thanks but no thanks letter in the mail. Don't waste your time unless you live in one of there hubs already. They actually did me a favor by not hiring me.

lol man, what is with you? Everytime I read this board you're interviewing at a new regional. Haven't you already worked at a couple too?

Apparently, they are experimenting with a "pay for training" outfit. I understand they have an agreement with Jet U where these 200 hour pilots are paying for their training.

This $hit is out of control! There is a class full in FXE getting ready go.

Apparently, they are experimenting with a "pay for training" outfit. I understand they have an agreement with Jet U where these 200 hour pilots are paying for their training.

This $hit is out of control! There is a class full in FXE getting ready go.

The truth comes out. You're gonna be working with those homos, which doesn't exactly make the case for getting a better contract. All regionals have some kind of low-time agreement with somewhere, but Jet U is a disgrace. Avoid Pinnacle like the plague.

All regionals have some kind of low-time agreement with somewhere, but Jet U is a disgrace. Avoid Pinnacle like the plague.

I get your point, but the first part of of this statement is entirely wrong. I can think of several (including my own) that have no such agreements.

The latter half of your statement is right on. Uncertainty should be a powerful negative. I hope it works out for Pinnacle, but right now there are better places to get on regardless of your experience.

Yes, I did a very stupid thing and resinged my positoin witha 121 carrier after 6 months for another job offer and am now unemployed. Now I have tainted my reputaion. Learn from the example people. Dont F*(K around in this industry and be a G(&damn proffesional.

Latest resources

Back