Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: skyway

migio said:

i would look into it if you want to live somewhere warm for a while and hook up with asian women
The beaches here are pretty nice,especially in Tinian and Rota and the snorkeling is great.There is also a lot of windsurfing,kite surfing,and once again,a lot of women,there are like 5 chicks for every guy here if not more.
There are lots of full nudy bars too with super hot filipina chicks.
Some like to refer to Saipan as the poor mans Hawaii.

I think you haven't paid the dues yet, so just keep banging those chicks until you learn what others had to go through to get to the right seat.

For real: Why on Earth would you want to leave that place? you're not into asian? :D ...kidding... good luck!

Re: Re: skyway

huncowboy said:
I think you haven't paid the dues yet, so just keep banging those chicks until you learn what others had to go through to get to the right seat.

For real: Why on Earth would you want to leave that place? you're not into asian? :D ...kidding... good luck!

A far cry from the WI life dude used to live! After hearing from Migio, I was checking out Marianas at http://www.mymarianas.com/html/display.cfm?sid=1009 and I feel very bad that he's there and I'm not! I can only imagine the bright crispy red sunburn I'd have from being in a tropical paradise!

-CaKe

Minimum flight time for qualification is a bogus term. United used to advertise that 350 hours was all you needed to a real life pilot. How many men do y'all know that got hired in the nineties with less than 3500 hours? Hiring Minimums......more like a guidleline only to be used when an airline wants to put on a uniform facade.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back