Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tallorder

Hi Friends,

I am 40 year old private pilot with 140 hours in a c182. I have been looking for a few years at flight schools and have come across a offer at TAB EXPRESS. They promise the training in a matter of months for a chunk of cash that will be reimbursed after 3 years if I sign a contract to fly with them. I have heard all the stuff about some interviews being tuffer because of pilots not paying there dues and some looking down on the guy that payed for his hours but I am 40 and have a family. I need to move forward as fast as I can. I am just looking for some honest info about tab express. Let me know what your thoughts are.

T MAN

tallorder,

O, I see you are a newbie. Here are the steps to take...

1. Delete your original post asking about Tab Express. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

2. At the top of the page there is a button entitled, "search". Hit that, and search for threads with the words "tab express" in it. Then you'll understand why I suggested step one.

Of course, this could just be tabexpressFO reincarnated into flame bait...or the GAUT...nah, couldn't be.....could it?

Take the above advice.

Seach on "tab express", and also search on "PFT".

Your desire to move quickly and your ability to lay down a chunk of money does not equal "professional pilot."

One more time, before it gets bad....

DELETE DELETE DELETE

You'll thank me later

TabExpress is the way to go. All you have to do is pay them 100 grand and they'll get you a job with a great regional, flying the cool B1900. In addition, you'll get to wear the cool airline pilot uniform while in training. This will enable you to develop your professional minset and indoctrinate you into the airline pilot culture. Whatever you do don't waste your time and become one of those looser flight instructors. They have no idea regarding the intricacies of being an airline pilot and their knowlege obtained while tooling around in a 150 has no relevance to the ultimate goal. Not!

TAB

Here's a thread on TAB to get you started. Here's a link to the TAB website.

Having been from where you're apparently headed, may I respectfully recommend that you bear in mind that you very well may deal with age discrimination? This is a link to a recent discussion on that issue. I know this last comment will undoubtedly invite some flaming against me - I don't care, because I know better. I have proven my case and others are starting to speak out. If you don't want to pay attention to me, again, I don't care, but just look at the court cases I cited therein and read Resume Writer's comments. She is an H.R. professional and knows it from the inside.

Hope that helps a little.

bobbysamd,

I did a google search on age discrimination, and your name came up 4200 times!

Come on, bobbysamd....4200+ posts on age discrimination? GET OVER IT ALREADY PLEASE!!!!!

Age discrimination

English said:
I did a google search on age discrimination, and your name came up 4200 times!

Come on, bobbysamd....4200+ posts on age discrimination? GET OVER IT ALREADY PLEASE!!!!!
Flame No. 1. Who will be next?

I haven't posted 4200 times on age discrimination and you know it - if you even searched my posts at all. Moreover, google abounds in duplicate hits. You must have done a different google, because my results were different. I wasn 't mentioned once. Here's a link.

I've proven my case. Cannot accept that age discrimination exists in aviation hiring? That is your right. All I'm saying for the poster that at his age he needs to keep it in mind before he makes any decisions or is swayed by the TAB recruiters.

Last edited:
Re: Age discrimination

bobbysamd said:
All I'm saying for the poster that at his age he needs to keep it in mind before he makes any decisions or is swayed by the TAB ecruiters.

No, wrong answer bobbysamd. This poster should turn Tab Express down no matter the reason, no matter his age.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back