• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats the word at PDT/ALG?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just had a couple of people I know get interviews, and rumors have it from the management at PDT (for what it's worth) state that they were in the position to acquire some D8-400s for the price of 100s. Apparently DeHavilland would be willing to negoiate the contracts on the 400s so that when PDT or ALG would dump a 100 they would be able to pick up a 400 lease for the same price. Nobody is willing to buy the 400s and the DeHavilland is desperate to get rid of them. Because the company is financed throught the Canadian govt., they are asking dirt cheap prices for the 400s (or so we've been told). Anyways, I wouldn't bet the farm on it, but just thought I would throw out another rumor that has been going around the block. Hiring is going on like wildfire, and who knows what the hell is going to happen in the next few months with Airways and its little pawns.

I heard that all new hires ground school has been delayed, and getting ALG pilots trained in for piedmont is running the show for now. Just another rumor. who knows whats really going on over there with US airways and all. Who do you think would buy Piedmont if US goes under? Would the Dashs be sold or would Piedmont keep going? I think Piedmont makes money?

afaik: newhire training is on hold to complete the transition of the alg pilots (kybosh also put on upgrades)

partially do to the GECAS financing for RJ's
which pdt won't get, just PSA and MDA, they will most likely receive the flying pdt was supposed to get come feb....

looks like us alg guys are bringing our bad luck with us to pdt...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back