Whats the word at PDT/ALG?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SEFlyer said:
That's only when the PSA flight actually makes the trip and doesn't cancel. 60% completion rates don't help. That, and the fact that they can't get any more aircraft.
Completion for September 2004 was 96%.

Any company in bankruptcy can not take on new debt while in bankruptcy, without the courts approval. Aircraft deliveries will likely resume once the US Airways Group emerges from bankruptcy.

If your gonna post anything, at least do the research and get the facts.

Hey BDTII,

A little off subject, but are you still flying the D328 for PSA or have the props been phased out? If you are flying the CRJ now, which do you prefer - the D328 or the CRJ?

Thanks

Good luck to all of the PDT/ALG folks out there.

easy fella

Do not hijack my thread into a Mesa/PSA pissing match. I'm just happy that my former co-workers at ALG have at least received a temporary stay of execution.

not quite a call from the governor, but close, have to wait to see if it comes to fruition

definately need this pdt vs alg baloney to stop, theres hardly any of us left for the pdt guys to be cheezed at for any reason...

we have to work together to try to keep this company running, for our own sakes

BTDII said:
Completion for September 2004 was 96%.

And people give Mesa sh*t about poor service. Our completion rate in September was 99% and we haven't been below 98.5% in the last yr. No hijack here just some facts. -Bean

Beantown said:
And people give Mesa sh*t about poor service. Our completion rate in September was 99% and we haven't been below 98.5% in the last yr. No hijack here just some facts. -Bean
LOL, But mesa runs a flight 2 hrs late just to make the completion factor and get paid by US Airways..... Give me a break. Fact: your on time is terrible.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back