• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats the scoop @ Airnet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
4 instructor positions were cut (1 jet, 3 prop), both the ACP positions were cut, and the line is overstaffed by about 10 I believe.

4 instructor positions were cut (1 jet, 3 prop), both the ACP positions were cut, and the line is overstaffed by about 10 I believe.

Holy crap! :eek: Who were the 4 instructors that got cut? (no need to advertise it, PM please) And are the instructors and ACPs completely out of the game or are they just line pilots now?

Sad to hear what is happening over there...sure do miss that flying, these pax complain too much!!!:D

So i guess what everyone is saying is that if my current employer happens to just not make it out of BK that i shouldn't re-apply at Airnet huh?!;)

Great bunch of guys and gals there, sorry that some of them are losing their jobs.

Talked to one of the ACPs last night. It sounds like the fall of Rome up there at LCK almost. :(

Was Mike (forget his last name) the ACP that was laid off. Even though I forgot his last name, we were good buddies. We used to hang out in KBDL everynight many many moons ago.

If anyone communicates with him, tell him that old 168 says hi...

All I can say is that I made the right choice when I bid for a Jetride spot...

Was Mike (forget his last name) the ACP that was laid off. Even though I forgot his last name, we were good buddies. We used to hang out in KBDL everynight many many moons ago.

If anyone communicates with him, tell him that old 168 says hi...

All I can say is that I made the right choice when I bid for a Jetride spot...

Indeed he was. I'll likely be communicating with him tonight and will pass your message along.

I don't think he was laid off, but has to return to the line. I could be wrong but, I'm pretty sure he's still employed.

Er, yeah, that's what I meant. He's a jet SIC out of LCK now. Dunno if he's floating or if he's holding a line.

Ugh, I really need to start sleeping at night or something.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back