• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats the Pay like at SATSAIR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's ashame the "High Time Experienced " pilots at "AirCab" didn't learn anything gaining the High Time and experience. If I have a issue one more time with these boneheads I'll call the Feds, and on top of that will not sell any fuel to the idiots. Keep a eye on the news. A smoking hole will be the outcome of being in a hurry all the time. If the CP dosn't realize the problem, the DOM will, when the cracked cyl. expense is repeated day after day. I suggest you do a log book audit upon every pilot there. That would be a good place to start.

Where are you so we can plan fuel stops around you? Better still a phone number so our CP can call to discuss your concerns.

catbird must be a drunk...a mean drunk

dude,
you're funny....

the feds will laugh at you and probably ramp check you and write you up....DOH!!!

Any word on the part time pilots?

Hey there,

Talked to the CP today about part-timers. He said we have one or two here at GMU and that's all we need. He said they aren't looking for any elsewhere right now, but that when we get to the point where we have maybe 6 or 8 planes at one of the outbases, then they will want one or two part-timers for backup. First two places this will happen will probably be PDK/JZI.

- Brett

Hey Climbhappy- If you desire too start the insults, fine fire away. You would better off fixing the problem of reckless operation and save someone's life. That is what needs to be done. If you believe the Feds laugh at complaints concerning reckless operation either your stupid or new to this business or most likly both. Be sure to tanker some fuel the next time you saddle up Maverick, you never know when the fuel truck is inop.

Hey Climbhappy- If you desire too start the insults, fine fire away. You would better off fixing the problem of reckless operation and save someone's life. That is what needs to be done.

Yet you choose not to respond to an offer to put you in touch with the CP to discuss your concerns...

The company phone number is on the website at www.satsair.com . If you call during normal business hours and ask forhte CP you will get a chance to voice your safety concerns. SATSair tries very hard (and succeeds) to run a safe operation, so if you have genuinely witnessed unsafe ops I'm sure they would welcome a chance to fix the problems. Otherwise you are just coming across as another of hte increasing number of raving loons on this site.

catbird, i said you are funny. that's a compliment

listen,
i can't really understand your position.
the cirrus is a well equipped airplane suitable for IFR.

your "complaint"
1) aerocab "blows into the pattern"
2) they have only been paid as CFIs
3) they have foolish actions
4) they're idiots
5) they belive they have prioirty

Not much there

as far as cracked cylinder heads, if you keep the manifold pressure up, you can yank it back in the pattern and there is no shock cooling. they do fine at the upper limit and a really fun to fly wide open. i'm just flying one temporarily and they're a blast.
you must be an FBO operator. since you sell fuel. i was joking about being drunk, but you comments are reckless much like the allegations you levy on aerocabs as you call them. I've never heard that name. Flying into uncontrolled fields whether in a jet or turboprop or anything else has its risks.

it is up to all of us to make the right traffic calls at least ten miles out and fly standard patterns unless a straight in can be made without stepping in front of someone. it is so easy.

i asked a guy doing touch and gos just last week in Monroe to extend his downwind so I could come screaming in my baron for the straight in.
just a simple request. he granted my request. what is so hard about that?

as far as morons on the ground who run FBOs, one in lynchburg one time cautioned me about departing 20 when this jet was inbound. he was acting like a controller. i taxied all the way down to 2 to depart. turned out he was coming in on 20. he was one who was the idiot. i got out in time anyway. , but if you're an FBO owner who like to play air traffic controller, then act like one instead of gumming up the works with' " you might not want to do that"

Lucky no one was run over or killed by the Chute Rocket or Prop. I guess they will add a a chapter to the SATSAIR GOM "Pull Chute when Taxing too fast" procedure. Which one of those fellows is you, Taxi-um ClimbHappy?

SATSAIR CRASH (Crime Scene)?
http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?ContentBlockID=04af9e29-7b3c-4fd2-8a6f-9400e199de53#d

Here's a link for you catburd:

http://psychologicalselfhelp.org/Chapter7/chap7_41.html

Scroll down to the third paragraph and start there.

Have a nice day

Last edited:
i can tell you i am not going to pull the chute ever. that is a panic button for rich guys (who can't fly and don't have the time to ) who are scared crapless anyway whenever they enter a cloud.

it is a great marketing tool. the rich guy says to his wife , honey, it has a parachute.there is no way i can kill you.

the cirrus loves to be flown fast. i wish it had speed brakes like the mooney because class B controllers really like you to keep up in the arrival area. nobody slows anyway til over the marker.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back