Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i nominate G - force as an employment counselor expert

who are the "quite a few employers'.... that don't think...yada yada yada

did you do any research? keep in mind that general statements full of this kind of BS is laughable. when Regional airlines are hiring guys with Cessna 172 time and 500 hours, what kind of crap is this you spout?

who are these dang employers you refer to man, For goodness sake, tell me

I think his point is if you have 135 mins then you can probably get on with a regional and build turbine time which would be useful in the future. Flying 135 single pilot would be great experience I've done it before, hated it but would'nt trade the experience.

Climbmaggot

who are the "quite a few employers'.... that don't think...yada yada yada

did you do any research? keep in mind that general statements full of this kind of BS is laughable. when Regional airlines are hiring guys with Cessna 172 time and 500 hours, what kind of crap is this you spout?

who are these dang employers you refer to man, For goodness sake, tell me
If have anything to say about g-force,please address them to the Trashman.Line guys rule!

rally how did you come up with that.

He says, "it will not be beneficial in securing employment."

the point is his far reaching general statment is not true, in today's job marketplace.

what he should have said, if you're looking to fly thirty year old king air 90's or merlins for a bottom feeder, then their insurance minimums might preclude one from getting hired as captain.(since they require no type rating)you can stick a female, who'll later get on with United in the right seat, or some old fart with the time in the left.

The next time one of these "AirCab" wonders blows into the pattern and believes he has priority because he is a "Commercial" operator the $hit will hit the fan, again. These kids havn't flown a plane for a living besides CFI and believe they have made the big time. We can work together or make life miserable. Thats life, and I hope these idiots come to realize the foolishness of there actions before they kill someone. Time will tell, watch the newspapers.

The next time one of these "AirCab" wonders blows into the pattern and believes he has priority because he is a "Commercial" operator the $hit will hit the fan, again. These kids havn't flown a plane for a living besides CFI and believe they have made the big time. We can work together or make life miserable. Thats life, and I hope these idiots come to realize the foolishness of there actions before they kill someone. Time will tell, watch the newspapers.

"Aerocab" drivers' current flight time average is about 4,500 hours. Many are prior airline pilots including several retired and a couple that are retired from a full military career followed by an airline career. We also have prior corporate, charter, freight experienced pilots. We have none that I know of with CFI experience only, not to say that would be bad. Overall, it's a very experienced and professional group. That being said, I don't deny that you may have had a bad experience, I wasn't there.

Like anywhere else, as far as personalities go, you have a cross section of society and every once in a while someone has an attitude, is rude, or makes a mistake. (Kind of like you voicing this generalizing and obnoxious statement about all Aircab pilots based on one experience.) Such a statement will probably have the effect on most people of leaving them generally less than initially impressed with your cognitive reasoning skills and temperament towards others.

(What was that you said about, "we can work together or make life miserable? .... Hmmm ... maybe you should heed your own words out of the gate.)

If you had a real safety issue, call our CP, he's a great guy and will work it out.

Have a nice day and fly safe.

- Brett

Last edited:
It's ashame the "High Time Experienced " pilots at "AirCab" didn't learn anything gaining the High Time and experience. If I have a issue one more time with these boneheads I'll call the Feds, and on top of that will not sell any fuel to the idiots. Keep a eye on the news. A smoking hole will be the outcome of being in a hurry all the time. If the CP dosn't realize the problem, the DOM will, when the cracked cyl. expense is repeated day after day. I suggest you do a log book audit upon every pilot there. That would be a good place to start.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back