• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the latest on Pace Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is that the MCO-SJU contract you are talking about? Is it permanent or just seasonal?

Another question... has CASS been approved yet?

MCO is just one part of the flying we do out of SJU.

we fly to punta cana , san jose, costa rica , santa domingo and few others out of there.

CASS approved back last summer.... no problems although a bud just told me that a GoJet crew would not let him ride because we didn't have a letter of agreement on file. what a tool... i'd have busted his lip if it kept me from getting home.

It's been about a month since the last update. Just wondering if anymore is going on at Pace. I have an interest as a former employee...

well, we just trained four new FOs ... everyone is waiting for something... but now that spring is here, we'll just focus on yardwork..

had two upgrades. it's running 4 years now.

we have about 42 pilots....

well, we just trained four new FOs ... everyone is waiting for something... but now that spring is here, we'll just focus on yardwork..

had two upgrades. it's running 4 years now.

we have about 42 pilots....

Is the INT base hard to get into as an F/O?

no, if we're bought there will be some growth. 2 of the fos hired would try to get winston. one more plane and they's hire another three or four crews

no, if we're bought there will be some growth. 2 of the fos hired would try to get winston. one more plane and they's hire another three or four crews

Excellent! Good luck with the IOE this weekend!

Bump...

Saw on climbto350.com that Pace was looking for FO's. Hiring for growth or attrition? How busy are you guys?

we just picked up some xtra airways flying out of MYR..it was old hooters air city pairs... also, our annual sanjuan seasonal stuff.... ICE contract, recent DOD approval... things are getting busierrrrr...one might say.. 2 more upgrades... most junior guy july05 on the upgrade...so barely under 3 now...2 more fos...
BTW, our deal fell apart..seems the buyer wanted the Baghdad int'l contract from DOD and we couldn't gaurantee that... kind of stupid to have not mentioned that...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back