What's the latest on Pace Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Caribbean Sun

Maybe Caribbean Sun will buy them. They are starting next year with B737-300's and 400's as a charter op next year.

if you really want to know, go to jobvent,com and search pace airlines.....that is where all the scuttlebutt is. haven't flown in three weeks, i like getting paid to drink beer.

i talked to a guy who interivewed the other day. knew the CP. i told him until we're sold i wouldn't do it. plus they want to fill up Atlantic city with the new hires. worse possible commute.

What's the first year pay? Upgrade time? What are the bases right now? ( I know they change all the time )

right now 34,500. rumor of a raise. 145 repair station has firm 18 million dollar contract to do C checks on 15 continental 73 500s going to russia in a sale.

their management is pathetic. the other night they let duke univeristy sit on the ramp for six hours at RDU, because they didn't want to fly a spare airplane down to swap out, but had a mechanic drive a bad part , (avionics) down. there was a fed on board. he left at quitin time. then duke loss.

it's this kind of boneheadedness that says don't come here. moe, larry and curly could do a better job.

you might want to come here if you're a mechanic, but a pilot, much better places to go.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back