• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats The Latest On Focus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was in AMS a little over a week ago, and saw one of their planes parked by the hangars, it was in the same spot a few days later when i came back to AMS, looked like it never moved/

I was in AMS a little over a week ago, and saw one of their planes parked by the hangars, it was in the same spot a few days later when i came back to AMS, looked like it never moved/

That one is waiting for an engine. RR is way behind and they on low on the list. I think it trashed two motors and they only had one spare. The last I heard, they were talking more than a month before they can get it rebuilt.

That one is waiting for an engine. RR is way behind and they on low on the list. I think it trashed two motors and they only had one spare. The last I heard, they were talking more than a month before they can get it rebuilt.

2 blown engines? there has got to be a story behind that

airplane is awaiting an engine build on RR, shortage on D4's out there. Not 2 blown. Don't count us out just yet boys!! 14 FE's on furlough till jet comes back up from MX.

airplane is awaiting an engine build on RR, shortage on D4's out there. Not 2 blown. Don't count us out just yet boys!! 14 FE's on furlough till jet comes back up from MX.

14 FE's for one plane. Is it just me or is that a lot of FE's for only one plane, no pilots let go? Furloughing guys for Mx on a plane, not a very good precident?

read into it as you may. Focus has always been heavy on FE's, now the list are even. The airline was logistically staffed for 10 jets as that was the target for the first two years, as we did not meet that target for varying reasons some FE's, MX, LM, and office staff were kept in an overage, but with a jet down economically u have to get it back into to line and not have a heavy heart about furloughing.

So, did Focus really blow 3 engines when trying to 3 engine ferry outta BOG or MDE or Quito?

Latest resources

Back