Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WayBack

between GoJet and Freedom?
Both started up the same way. GoJet elected to go with Teamsters and GoJet went under ALPA.
So why is it ok to apply to Freedom and not GoJet? Is it because they're Teamsters?
I personally think both places suck, just wondering why Freedom gets special treatment.

PS
I love how Freedom started off as a whipsaw against ALPA pilots, but as long as they pay their dues, ALPA will accept the pilot group.

Both started up the same way. GoJet elected to go with Teamsters and GoJet went under ALPA.
So why is it ok to apply to Freedom and not GoJet? Is it because they're Teamsters?
I personally think both places suck, just wondering why Freedom gets special treatment.

PS
I love how Freedom started off as a whipsaw against ALPA pilots, but as long as they pay their dues, ALPA will accept the pilot group.
Who told you it was OK to apply at Freedom? You do not have my permission. Just kidding.

It's a free country. You, or anyone else, can apply for any job you want. No one else can tell you if it's "OK" or not.

Its one seniority list now with Mesa.....and they both suck!
Imagine two guys back in 2003. One goes to Eagle and the other goes to scumbag Freedom. The Freedom guys gets an upgrade, some PIC time and during the 2007/08 hiring frenzy, he gets on with Delta. Guess where the Eagle guy is now?

That poor freedom idiot.

PS

slow day?

Imagine two guys back in 2003. One goes to Eagle and the other goes to scumbag Freedom. The Freedom guys gets an upgrade, some PIC time and during the 2007/08 hiring frenzy, he gets on with Delta. Guess where the Eagle guy is now?

That poor freedom idiot.

Putting your interest before others... That's awfully close to what a scab would say.. you're not a scab are you?

first of all, I will first use this as a disclaimer...I never have worked for GoJet or Freedom....BUT...you guys who sit on here and call GoJet guys "scabs" need to get laid more...seriously...GET OVER YOURSELF!!!...do you really have nothing better to do...I am so fing sick of those people being called scabs...do you know what a scab is???REALLY??? why dont you check again and go look up the definition of a scab in a dictionary...or go talk to some real scabs at Continental or AirTran....bc im sure anyone on here would do some dirty things to get hired there...
Long story short, noone is asking you to apply to or work for GoJet but at least get the facts straight...bc they ARE NOT scabs...anyone who thinks otherwise is pretty much just an idiot...

This thread should have started something like this: I have a friend who is anxious to start his race to the bottom. Which will get him there the fastest, Gayjet or Freedumb? He has almost 300 hours, so he knows he is ready to upgrade, he just wants to get in the left seat the fastest! He has the money to PFT. Where should he go?:pimp: Did I cover all the flame?:D

Latest resources

Back