• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the deal on US Air?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CLT airport is the worst. Hired hands tackle you as you walk thru the terminal to get you to sign up for the card.

But check out the cute girls who want to tackle you for the CC application in CLT

Metrojet

I saw that the other day outside C3, some hot latino gets some dude to come over and gaulk at her humungous TATA's and try to give away a card so he and this country can build up more debt, nice

I think you were lucky to get a ride, maybe next time you won't ..

Did you read the first post and then go right to the end and post?

or, Do you not believe that I was on a paid ticket?

or, Are you saying the airlines are going to stop selling tickets?

I have to agree partly with the original post. I was on a full fare ticket this past weekend to as I was being sent to recurrent training on US Air. The flight attendants did the same Credit Card commercial over the PA as we started our descent into CLT. I was in the middle of my nap, when the PA crackled to life with a loud mouth FA blarring over the speakers and drowning out my music on my iPod. It took them about 3 minutes to get the whole thing out. I was pretty upset that I had no choice but to listen to them.

On the other hand, I think a short annoucement to the passengers about the weather and arrival info is a nice touch. I've been on enough flights in the back, to hear passengers start asking questions about the time left till landing. Most people I've seen also like to hear about the weather on arrival.

well theres better way to do digusting PA!!! like the hot blond from the Delta video HOT HOT!!!sorry gay guys!!! I dont have a thing against you...but I always pay attention when she speaks and points the finger at me!!!! yes at me!!!!

Buddah: Yes, that is a good video.

Glasspilot: Isn't the PA considered emergency equipment? Maybe someone could leverage the safety angle. After all, if passengers are turning up their IPODS and BOSE Quiet II headsets to avoid hearing the advertisements on the PA, it diminishes the usefulness of the system in an actual emergency. If you feel strongly about it, call the Charlotte FSDO, or the nark line 866-TELL-FAA or 866-835-5322. In fact, if you cared enough to start this thread you certainly SHOULD call them.

In contrast, I don't mind this guy a bit. People listen and hopefully remember the safety instructions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbR_0hGxfZI

Last edited:
The absolute only way management is going to stop the infomercials is to have frequent flyers complain and a large percentage of them. They will not listen to the casual traveler since they are looking for the cheapest flight.

Believe, I worked for Airways and I hate the infomericials. I almost exploded this past trip when I head to hear what they were selling for food and snacks. Tell the people to look at the cards in the seatbacks. I was trying to get some sleep after getting up at 2:30 am West coast time on the East Coast.

The unforuate thing is this is slowly becoming the program of most domestic carriers. It is sick.

I saw that the other day outside C3, some hot latino gets some dude to come over and gaulk at her humungous TATA's and try to give away a card so he and this country can build up more debt, nice

Thats the gate all-right C-3 in CLT - to all of you passing thru CLT - take a stroll by C-3, you won't be sorry!

Metrojet

pardon my interruption

I hate to break all this peace and harmony on this thread, but what's the latest on recalls/furloughs? Any sunshine on the distant horizon? My crystal ball is MEL'd ...

3 3 5

I hate to break all this peace and harmony on this thread, but what's the latest on recalls/furloughs? Any sunshine on the distant horizon? My crystal ball is MEL'd ...

3 3 5

Why don't you go start your own thread? This is about crappy PA announcements!

Latest resources

Back