Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the coolest piece of aviation-related junk you've got hanging around?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My Grandfather's A-2 jacket, cloth helmet, and scarf made from a silk parachute

My Dad's G-1 jacket

Dash 1s, checklists, and flight manuals from all the airplanes I've flown (except the A-model tanker. Those admin guys at Castle were tenacious)

My "custom fit" pressure suit gloves. They didn't fit worth a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, but they have my name on 'em.

Various signed and unsigned books and artwork, the neatest of which is probably "Fighter Command," by Jeff Ethell and Robert Sand, about American fighters in England during WWII. All of the pictures are original color, and it's signed by the authors, as well as pilots Red McColpin, Chuck Yeager, Bud Anderson, Gabby Gabreski, Robert Johnson, and Hub Zemke. Also a copy of "Zemke's Stalag," signed by Hub.

Pictures galore, taken all over

Other stuff I can't think of right now

I’ve got an autographed copy of Stick and Rudder by the author, Wolfgang Langewiesche.

Also, a friend of his gave me Wolfgang’s copy of the POH for the first Corsair, which Wolfgang helped to write when he worked for Chance-Vought during WWII as a production test pilot and the original test pilot for the Corsair.

I also have many old Air Facts magazine's from 1938-1970's, it's great to have reminders of the early days of aviation.

Latest resources

Back