Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the Air Equivalent of a Corvette?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
driving vs flying

well the car would have to be a porsche black tiwn turbo and the top down weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

owned a saab worst car ever$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Just got rid of a ford excurson drank to much gas, now have that chevy truck you know change for a dollar,,, don't ask....

The plane who knows there are so many that i would not realy know where to start, piper meridian, with the Pratt& Whitney 42A Turbine Engine, and lets not for get all the toys man what a ride would be nice,when i get this wont need the porsche

My wife likes the plauts, and then she says i have expencive taste??? go figure...

:cool:

Last edited:
Re: driving vs flying

ILS JNKY said:

My wife likes the plauts, and then she says i have expencive taste??? go figure...

:cool:

what's a plauts? Pilatus perhaps? if you're talkin bout the pc-12, all it is IMHO is a single-engine Kingair. But it's nice, amazing slow flyin capability.

Mooneys are pretty hot-lookin..
http://www.mooney.com/images/eagle2/E1.jpg

And what happened to the Cirrus 4-seat pusher homebuilt? That was a reaaaaally sexy lookin plane! Anybody got any news on them?

The aviation equivalent of a Corvette?

As a former 'Vette owner, I'd have to say it would be a Bonanza.

Shelby Cobra=Extra 300

CART racecar=jet fighter

crash-proof

Cool pix of the DC-3. I actually watched it for longer than I should have waiting for the engine to catch and the prop to really start spinning.

simple minds - simple pleasures.

Tri-holer said:
crash-proof

Cool pix of the DC-3. I actually watched it for longer than I should have waiting for the engine to catch and the prop to really start spinning.

simple minds - simple pleasures.

You know, it was a cold day, and the old PW-1830 was in dire need of some coffee....kept you in suspense though, eh? :D

Latest resources

Back