• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's really up at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Netjetwife, you are a housewife that sits around all day posting on a pilot forum. 2334 posts? Sheesh - your life must be really boring.

You're some dude who gets all torqued off by a woman with an opinion and/or a brain and have found the perfect place to be the big tough guy you wish you were in real life.

. BTW, what is a "belly"?

The official Flexjet pilot's message board is called the Blue Belly, in honor of the paint scheme of Flexjet's planes. It is frequently abbreviated.

The Blue Belly requires use of real names, so there are some individuals who post only here in the anonymous world of FI.

I welcome the wives and appreciate their input - just as I appreciate the input of other non-pilots (like NJ Owner). Wordy sometimes, sure. But more constructive than the input from alot of pilots.

Dooker and Flex-ible, thanks for supporting diversity and sharing information. Note to self: when a Flex pilot mentions writing on the belly, no need to cringe and wonder what message got tattooed across his stomack...:erm: I can see it now, in the future some Flex pilot will say that I can't be a NJ wife because I know about your belly...:p

Dooker and Flex-ible, thanks for supporting diversity and sharing information. Note to self: when a Flex pilot mentions writing on the belly, no need to cringe and wonder what message got tattooed across his stomack...:erm: I can see it now, in the future some Flex pilot will say that I can't be a NJ wife because I know about your belly...:p

There you go!!

I would be willing to bet 98% of the guys who have flamed FW and NJW in this thread are either a) not married, b) can't stand their wives...don't want to be married, or c) on their 3rd marriage.

To these men...look at yourselves and what you write. It's not good. It's not encouraging, nor is it helpful. It makes me feel sad. We would all be better served by encouraging one another and offering help, not harsh words and insults.

I'm a furloughed Flexjet pilot. I haven't looked at the forums in 3 months. This thread sickens me. You men can be better than you've shown here. Begin today.

Fortunately Ludicris is not representative of all Flexjet pilots. If you're a 300 guy you might have flown with him.

Jackpilot, saw on another thread you started your own business. Hope you're blessed with just the right amount of rainfall; enough to make the lawns grow but leave you time do to your work!

-Flexjet furloughee on the way to large Middle Eastern desert.

Good post, Jack! I particularly liked...."We would all be better served by encouraging one another and offering help, not harsh words and insults". How true!! Especially these days with frac pilots on the street and the Options pilots in the midst of a tough contract battle. It's very classy of you Flex furloughees to show consideration to others (myself included-thanks) when you have hardships to deal with. Good luck with your business, Jack. Be careful in the sandbox, Flex-ible. Respectfully, NJW

Latest resources

Back