• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's new at NJA today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Buckeyes says read the post its all about Michigan, not the SEC's corrupt conference.

Michigan is 6-1 in the past 10 years including 5-1 in bowls VS SEC.

Michigan 57 wins
Ohio St. 41 wins
6 Ties

Michigan has the most wins and highest winning percentage of any program in the history of college football and has had the most televised games and the largest stadium, not to mention a much higher standard of education (top 10-15 ranking overall nationally in many rankings) than OSU. Overall, a much more classy institution.

Buckeye fans seem to have short memories. No surprise there. (Reference the above series record!)

Just had to post the facts. Sorry to interrupt the thread. Back to the regular scheduled programming....

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, RNO....:( Hopefully it's worth the wait?

Sorry to hear that, RNO....:( Hopefully it's worth the wait?

Honestly, I don't know if it will be worth the wait. I probably will never fly it, I have a nice ride now no reason to go to get another type. It is out dated before it flies it's first flight here and time will tell how high it's dispatch rate is. I'm guessing lots of recovery trips for the large cabin jets including the G whiz boys.

Thanks Capt Dad. Also new, me getting an interview invite. So, for me, it's been a very good week.

Did the phone in mid-June and will be in CMH in late Aug. I'm really looking forward to it and hope to join the NJA ranks sometime in the Fall/Winter.

Thanks Capt Dad. Also new, me getting an interview invite. So, for me, it's been a very good week.

Did the phone in mid-June and will be in CMH in late Aug. I'm really looking forward to it and hope to join the NJA ranks sometime in the Fall/Winter.

Huh, You're welcome? I didn't do nothing.

Be prepared, be organized and be yourself.

Enjoy!

Let me know If i can help.:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back