• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's new at NJA today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Buckeye says NetJets is a great place, Buckeye says you need to apply now. Buckeye says Michigan is going down again :)

Just like the Buckeyes did when they went down to the SEC in the previous two BCS title games. They'll go down early this year to USC and if they get lucky enough to make to the BCS title game again, they will lose again to whatever SEC team is there :)

Last edited:
Buckeyes says read the post its all about Michigan, not the SEC's corrupt conference.

What's Going On with GlassPilot

Well, not too much. I'm getting tired of reading endless threads on NetJets, but understand they have the lions share of frac pilots so it makes sense they have the lions share of threads.

On the home front, my wife says I drink too much and don't spend enough time with the kids.

I wish I had a boat.

My therapist says I need to embrace my "inner youth".

I hope the black guy wins in November.

I need a drink...where are those damn kids?

He's still here. A friend sent me this one. Thought it was cool.:cool:

Hawker 4000 bids were awarded, and as usual, went very senior-in the 100s. Other fleets saw a number of upgrade awards as well. Most junior was about #1907. First capt bid in a while with upgrades vs fleet swaps. The seat swapping may be slowing down, allowing more rapid upgrades.

4000 was just delayed two days ago until December 2008-February 2009 timeline... again. (sigh).

Well, not too much. I'm getting tired of reading endless threads on NetJets, but understand they have the lions share of frac pilots so it makes sense they have the lions share of threads.

On the home front, my wife says I drink too much and don't spend enough time with the kids.

I wish I had a boat.

My therapist says I need to embrace my "inner youth".

I hope the black guy wins in November.

I need a drink...where are those damn kids?

Now that's funny! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back