• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's life like flying for ATI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumor has it another 20+ will be hired in Jan 2010. Look a couple times a week at the Co, website. The typically do not tell the crews ahead of time when it's going to open. My understanding was we had nearly 1000 apps the last window. So keep an eye open.

Thanks. Will do! ATI seems like a very cool place to be!

Rumor has it another 20+ will be hired in Jan 2010. Look a couple times a week at the Co, website. The typically do not tell the crews ahead of time when it's going to open. My understanding was we had nearly 1000 apps the last window. So keep an eye open.

MrSky & b707guy,
Thanks for the info and the explanation.
Even though it wasn't necessary, with representation in a state of limbo,
I think we all understand and are looking fwd to some good news tomorrow afternoon. FYI there is another class starting the end of the month, one of my friends got the call yesterday. I hope a contract resolution and lot's of new faces are here during the early part of 2010. Sorry to sound so positive , I just enjoy having another flying job after 13 months of playing house Dad!
Take care,
Z.

what happened? Was ALPA to busy to drop by?

they are not on the property yet...... (check back this time tomorrow)

BTW~that will be $5.99 , i'll have to charge this time for your answer

because we all know your comment was flamebait......

Last edited:

You can set up email notification through the employment webpage for when the window opens again. Its what worked for me.

FYI there is another class starting the end of the month

Wow - hadn't heard that one! Great to hear, but puts me a bit on edge. Last time we hired like this, it was for a 767 contract that fell through at the last minute, and we furloughed. Everyone's back from that furlough, but I sure don't want to see it happen again. Hope we have some "sure thing" long term business coming down the pike. This hiring tempo tells me we're behind the curve!

Thanks for the post l8fr82hub, we were wondering about in class today.

Latest resources

Back