Whats it like flying for connie?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
falcon20driver said:
With 4200 hours you're right in there dude, they're probably looking for some multi turbine PIC, a friend just hired on there had a couple thousand hours B-1900 PIC.

how about 3000tt?

Where will Kalitta be in 10-15 years? We will be the largest American cargo operator. We will be the highest paid and have the best quality of life. When other pilots find out we work for Kalitta they will bug us to "walk in a resume" and "write them a letter of recommendation". We will be everyones best friend. Its going to be great!

That's almost as funny as Connie getting 400's.:nuts:

Xfr8dog said:
Where will Kalitta be in 10-15 years? We will be the largest American cargo operator. We will be the highest paid and have the best quality of life. When other pilots find out we work for Kalitta they will bug us to "walk in a resume" and "write them a letter of recommendation". We will be everyones best friend. Its going to be great!
I feel sick!
:puke:

Hi,Been sending my resume for some time. still had no luck. i was thinking of going up there in person to walk it in. any suggestions? i am single and would not mind seeing the world. thanks in advance!!

Run away as fast as you can! It's business as usual for Connie (the Frank Larenzo of the freight world).

I bet the planes have yellow MEL stickers all over the place.
Is he raping the company yet? bilking millions out of it like he did when he was at KHA? Just wait till the money's gone and he shows you the street.

Make a very informed decision about working for this clown before you put your a$$ on the line.

Did they find the engine that fell off the 74 into Lake Michigan yet?

Yes, Conrad can bite my a$$. Can you feel the luv?

not really the answer i was looking for.......... opinions are like A$$holes, i guess .everyone has one. thanks anyway.

Latest resources

Back