• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's in store for ExpressJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are the odds of holding IAH as a new hire?

I've got a friend that did his checkride yesterday, and he told me he was already awarded IAH, so it must not be too long of a wait.

Come on out to CLE.... don't let all of the IAH guys fool you, CLE is where it's at. We have the most experienced FA's, you'll hold long jet captain right out of upgrade, and the crappers in our crewroom are gold plated. Did I forget to mention the WX?? it's beautiful here right now....come on in the water is fine..... I also heard a rumor that because of the efficient operation that the CLE crews are providing, management rewarded us with a new microwave.:)

Come out to CLE, catch a couple of waves, soak up some sun, and dig the crazy Mid-Western chicks....Ya know what they say...."big girls need lovin too"...................

mckpickle said:
Jesus I hope so!

Yeah... ...you got a good point, but I've certainly heard of worse.

It's a valid question.:0

BankAccount=0$ said:
Come on out to CLE.... don't let all of the IAH guys fool you, CLE is where it's at. We have the most experienced FA's, you'll hold long jet captain right out of upgrade, and the crappers in our crewroom are gold plated. Did I forget to mention the WX?? it's beautiful here right now....come on in the water is fine..... I also heard a rumor that because of the efficient operation that the CLE crews are providing, management rewarded us with a new microwave.:)

Come out to CLE, catch a couple of waves, soak up some sun, and dig the crazy Mid-Western chicks....Ya know what they say...."big girls need lovin too"...................
Fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round! I know all about it (grew up in Wisconsin where we like em BIG :) )

I was holding out hope for IAH since it would be and easy one-hop commute from SLC, where CLE or EWR could get kinda rough.

Anyone have trouble commuting into the places?

Captain X said:
I believe so.

For what it's worth, I heard a rumor :D that CAL has called XJT back to rediscuss the flying of the 69 airframes slated to leave. Like I said....I heard a RUMOR......

This rumor is true. CAL did approach us to talk further. Heard it from three of our top managment positions. Keep the faith. Lots of other exciting stuff going on in the background. Don't write off Express jet.

MarineGrunt said:
Fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round! I know all about it (grew up in Wisconsin where we like em BIG :) )

I was holding out hope for IAH since it would be and easy one-hop commute from SLC, where CLE or EWR could get kinda rough.

Anyone have trouble commuting into the places?

A couple guys in my crashpad commute out of SLC. They complain alot.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back