• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's everyones backup career ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A trainer at LA Fitness is a good job and not a bad part time job either. Get payed to work out, get a free club membership and get a lot of numbers from hot older chicks.

One leading oil industry analyst that has been dead on in his predictions the past 5 years has predicted 10$ gal gas 4 years out. I'm not sure what industry or career is safe even if I did make a job change.
Sold the airplane, boat, kicked the wife out of the house, at least in the morning so we can have 2 incomes and trying to find a lake to drive the suburban into. Not building a bunker or predicting
a depression but we will probably see big changes
ahead, not just in the airline industry but in society
in general.

military retirement...

Come on.....

A trainer at LA Fitness is a good job and not a bad part time job either. Get payed to work out, get a free club membership and get a lot of numbers from hot older chicks.

Durn it, Instructorfool!

-You are supposed to tell us about YOUR backup career, not your BOYFRIEND'S.

-Please pay attention, butt pirate!

P.S.- Is it possible that we will ever see a post from you which does not contain grammatical errors which would jump right out at an average 4th grader?

I was going to go back into the military, get a commission by way of the National Guard, I am prior enlisted Marine, but funny thing is, I cannot take a leave of absence from AT, survive on E-5 pay and then 2LT pay to do all the training, just so when I get back there may no longer be a job to have...so I guess when it all fails I will go be a high school teacher and take a pay cut afterall...oh the irony

AIRLINE CEO

Great pay, no matter how bad you screw it up.

Latest resources

Back