• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What would you do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airlines or Corporate..either one would be fine. I know the pay and QOL suck at the regionals, but corporate flight departments usually require more multi and turbine experience. I have no ME time at all right now, and I am not currently instructing.

You mentioned you have a business degree that is "getting you no where"? That is the most versatile degree out there! Take your money and look into buying a franchise. Or go to monster .com and see all the stuff you can do with your eduacation......Pharmacuetical sales, manager, airport manager.....ever consider an mba and just fly for fun?

Learflyer beat me to it by a few minutes, but I would definately get the MBA seeing as you already have the business degree. But then again I'm a little biased because I'm currently trying to find a way (time &money) to get an MBA.

Good luck with your choices and let us know what you do with the money!

dbchandler1 said:
at what age did you keep trying bubbers?

I got my airline job at 35 and was in the middle of my class age wise. I was 30 when I quit my electronics job and took a huge, 50%, pay cut to persue flying full time. Read Jonathon Livingston Seagull one too many times.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back