• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What would you do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Put a call into Debbie Jeans (816 842 8484) and ask her if that is Executive Beechcraft policy to be treated like that? Phones will ring.
Flying Illini said:
Assuming fuel at $3.50/gal and you had to buy 50 gallons, that crew car just cost you (your company) $175!! If you go there frequently, I would have your CP call and speak with the manager to see if they will just charge you a ramp fee. $175 for crew car usage is rediculous!!

Last week I was at MCI. We don't go there much and it had been nearly a year since mine or the captains last visit (we tankered fuel and forgot that they don't have any fees). We walk in and go up to the counter. They ask us if we will need fuel, I reply no, we'll just pay our fees now and get it out of the way, and if you have any crew cars left (it was lunch time) we would like to take one of those to grab something to eat. She then got an attitude and replied that they don't have any fees and all we can do is give you a ride. I replied that we would love a ride and apologized for not taking fuel. She just gave us a dissatisfied "Hmmmph" and turned and walked away from us!

GravityHater said:
PS KAUS one fbo is $250.00 handling fee with no purchase for a bizjet!!

Austin is getting nuts. Even Trajen is getting in on the hard core handling fees. Unfortunately there's no alternative here. Georgetown is the closest reliever airport with decent facilities, and it's close to 45 minutes into town from there.

Latest resources

Back