Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

low-key

Get on the plane BA!
What would it take for this site to actually become a useful public forum instead of a bunch of pansies whining and complaining about how the world should be and pointing fingers and making statements about things they know nothing about? oh wait, NEVER.........

Hey today I saw a Comair Capt and a Jetblue pilot wearing backpacks in MCO. OMG....

No I don't care.

To answer your question, never, EVER again. We jumped the shark a bit ago, its far from the helpful place it and Pro-Pilot board was.

low-key said:
What would it take for this site to actually become a useful public forum instead of a bunch of pansies whining and complaining about how the world should be and pointing fingers and making statements about things they know nothing about? oh wait, NEVER.........

I've made a drunk post like this once thinking it would become something sensational............alas, I've posted twice since. I too made sure everything was spelled correctly.

low-key said:
If you wan't useful public forums, you'll have to quit going to aviation bbs.

This site shows daily why this industry sucks. There is no unity in the pilot groups and this will continue to erode the industy to even lower levels.

Whats the difference between a pilot and a jet engine?

....the jet engine quits whining after the flight is over....

low-key said:
Thank you for taking that first, bold step into the useful public forum of which you speak. Your post has edified and improved all who have read it. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and keen intellect. I look forward, with bated breath, to your next pearl of greatness. You are truly a king among men. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back