• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

What would THIS take??

low-key

Get on the plane BA!
Total Time
XII
What would it take for this site to actually become a useful public forum instead of a bunch of pansies whining and complaining about how the world should be and pointing fingers and making statements about things they know nothing about? oh wait, NEVER.........

SennaP1

Livin' the European Dream
Total Time
Hey today I saw a Comair Capt and a Jetblue pilot wearing backpacks in MCO. OMG....

No I don't care.

To answer your question, never, EVER again. We jumped the shark a bit ago, its far from the helpful place it and Pro-Pilot board was.

phishn@daves

Total Time
low-key said:
What would it take for this site to actually become a useful public forum instead of a bunch of pansies whining and complaining about how the world should be and pointing fingers and making statements about things they know nothing about? oh wait, NEVER.........

I've made a drunk post like this once thinking it would become something sensational............alas, I've posted twice since. I too made sure everything was spelled correctly.

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
low-key said:
If you wan't useful public forums, you'll have to quit going to aviation bbs.

sluminginpit

Total Time
6000 +
This site shows daily why this industry sucks. There is no unity in the pilot groups and this will continue to erode the industy to even lower levels.

1973Arrow

Word
Total Time
Enough
Whats the difference between a pilot and a jet engine?

....the jet engine quits whining after the flight is over....

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
Total Time
blah blah blah. change the channel, please.

Bluto

Total Time
>4000
low-key said:
Thank you for taking that first, bold step into the useful public forum of which you speak. Your post has edified and improved all who have read it. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and keen intellect. I look forward, with bated breath, to your next pearl of greatness. You are truly a king among men. :rolleyes:

Fly2Scuba

Total Time
low-key said:

Why hello whiney "low-key" hypocrit. Isn't ironic; don't you think? You are whining and complaining about whining and complaining. Welcome to the party where backpacks on a pilot look dumber than an excited Mesa new hire.

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
sluminginpit said:
This site shows daily why this industry sucks. There is no unity in the pilot groups and this will continue to erode the industy to even lower levels.
But it's still a cool job and chicks dig pilots...

smokey999

I disagree. This site can be very useful. You just have to filter through all the nonsense. (this thread being exactly that)

k_EAT=ho_ME

Closet User...shhhh!
Total Time
~2300
Fly2Scuba said:
Welcome to the party where backpacks on a pilot look dumber than an excited Mesa new hire.

Okay, now you're being silly. Everyone knows nothing looks dumber than an excited Mesa new hire. ;)

ArcticFlier

SpdmodehdgmodebugV21/2bnk
Total Time
FN FAL said:
I'm out of bubble gum...

"I'm here to chew bubble gum gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum."

--Rowdy Roddy Piper--

AF :cool:

BTW............was this constructive?