What would Sully Do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, birds are a class of animals.

I agree. My father-in-law's wife is a know-it-all. I told her one day when a sand hill crane flew by "That's my favorite animal." She made a noise with her lips and said, "Its not an animal, its a bird." Ah...a bird is a kind of animal....Beotch.:smash:

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Aves
Subclass: Neornithes
Infraclass: Neognathae
Superorder: Neoaves
Order: Gruiformes
Family: Gruidae
Genus: Grus
Species: G. canadensis

Last edited:
I agree. My father-in-law's wife is a know-it-all. I told her one day when a sand hill crane flew by "That's my favorite animal." She made a noise with her lips and said, "Its not an animal, its a bird." Ah...a bird is a kind of animal....Beotch.:smash:

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Aves
Subclass: Neornithes
Infraclass: Neognathae
Superorder: Neoaves
Order: Gruiformes
Family: Gruidae
Genus: Grus
Species: G. canadensis

Ask her the significance of 1.618--the Golden ratio! Then after she fumbles that, ask her the importance of endoplasmic reticulum and how it relates to living objects. Then throw her a softball--Does James Brown get down?

Or, WWSD, when he heard some Chattahoochie first response one-man team, shotgun tot'n, coverall wear'n, hair growing down back his neck, unshaven, interbred cock-eyed bubba say, "You gotta purdy mouth, Bwoy!"

I guess he would say...."Priest James, Is that you again?" Nothing like catholic humor!!!!

Or, WWSD, when he heard some Chattahoochie first response one-man team, shotgun tot'n, coverall wear'n, hair growing down back his neck, unshaven, interbred cock-eyed bubba say, "You gotta purdy mouth, Bwoy!"

I see you have met our intrepid hero-General Lee......

-At least he leaves a strong impression.

I dunno, they both walk on water...just like Obama!

Latest resources

Back