• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

What would Sully Do?

ILS8L

Total Time
10K+
Jet lands safely after hitting birds near Atlanta
8 hours ago
ATLANTA (AP) — A passenger plane has landed safely after passengers were told it struck two birds taking off from Atlanta.
The Delta flight, operated by regional carrier ASA, was on its way to Mobile, Ala., when passengers said they heard a loud thud.
The pilot told passengers the plane would circle over northwest Georgia to burn off fuel before returning to Atlanta.
ASA spokeswoman Allison Baker says the 50-seat CRJ-100 hit what officials believe were two birds, but their species has not been determined.
Passenger Sarah Burch, the wife of the executive producer of WKRG-TV in Mobile, told the station she could see damage on the plane's nose and right wing after leaving the plane.
Information from: WKRG-TV, http://www.wkrg.com/

Speedtape

Total Time
enough
Wait a minute! Regional pilots were able to get it back on the ground safely?

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
Get those guys a book deal and a slot on Larry King!

crj567

I like you avatar CX880... Is that the first all-japanese-american-all-female-all-hot-figure-skating-bikini team flight crew?

-Another true racial milestone!

Speedtape

Total Time
enough
Yeah, stick it in the Chattahoochee. :D

The real question is, "What would Sully do when he heard banjos playing while floating down the Chattahoochee?" :eek:

Or, WWSD, when he heard some Chattahoochie first response one-man team, shotgun tot'n, coverall wear'n, hair growing down back his neck, unshaven, interbred cock-eyed bubba say, "You gotta purdy mouth, Bwoy!"

Last edited:

Motive Flow

Member FDIC
Total Time
100+

clay700

Total Time
Or, WWSD, when he heard some Chattahoochie first response one-man team, shotgun tot'n, coverall wear'n, hair growing down back his neck, unshaven, interbred cock-eyed bubba say, "You gotta purdy mouth, Bwoy!"

not to worry we aren't into the ipod totin' pretty boy type. Plus responding would require puttin down my beer and fishin pole.....

McNugget

Banned
messiah
Total Time
No, birds are a class of animals.

For all of the bad things you can say about GoJetz, at least they go the extra mile to hire the mentally challenged as pilots.

Speedtape

Total Time
enough
not to worry we aren't into the ipod totin' pretty boy type. Plus responding would require puttin down my beer and fishin pole.....

Yeah! That's what I had to do! But, the fish weren't bite'n and the can was empty, so it's on to my stash of white lightn'n and my chew!

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
Total Time
<8000
Kings
Put
Cheese
On
Fine
Green
Spinich

Thats all I remember from biology class