Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what type of aviation memorabilia in ur cars?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Metro752 said:
I put Lycoming stickers you could get at Oshkosh once upon a time, on the cowling of lawnmowers.
I have to go to Oshkosh tomorrow...are you running low on stickers? :D

BMW logo - isn't that aviation memorabilia?

English said:
BMW logo - isn't that aviation memorabilia?
So is Kawasaki...

"Kawasaki, Let the good times roll!" Ratta tat tat tat....

It appears many flightinfo readers don't like aviation stickers on their cars, but I do. So I've got a few: ultralight and hang glider ones, NAA membership sticker, SkunkWorks sticker, "Jet fuel only" on the inside of the door covering the gas cap;, etc...

Huggyu2 said:
It appears many flightinfo readers don't like aviation stickers on their cars, but I do. So I've got a few: ultralight and hang glider ones, NAA membership sticker, SkunkWorks sticker, "Jet fuel only" on the inside of the door covering the gas cap;, etc...
At one time, I had "DZ AV8R" as a vanity plate...I got tired of people coming up to me and saying it read "Dizzy Aviator" to them, so I let it expire. My current Drop Zone has taken that plate in its retirement and firmly bolted it to the front cowling of the DZ golf cart. Thanks to them, some "Cletus the slack jawed yokel" will still be able to look at that plate and go..."Duhhhhh...Dizzy Aviator! Yuck yuck yuck!" And I'll be sitting there laughing as well.

User997 said:
What a perfect setup for a revist to the "Mother of all Ricers" car from months past!

Who could forget that student pilots car that had all those stickers on the back, airplane hanging from the mirror, instrument "coasters" attached to the steering wheel, and cut outs of a GPS to place over the radio???

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=391117&page=1&pp=15&highlight=pilot

If it asks you to logon to view the board, I setup a user name and password so everyone could access it:

Username: flightinfo
Password: flightinfo

LOL, yeah gooooood times ;)

Wankel

I know one day I will see a NGPA sticker on somebodies car.....

That would be a funny joke though :)

Wankel

Latest resources

Back