Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what type of aviation memorabilia in ur cars?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Metro752 said:
lmao, that was great, I don't have to come back to the board for the rest of the day.
Full Metal Jacket said:
Pogue Colonel: Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man.

Private Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.

Pogue Colonel: The what?

Private Joker: The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir.

Pogue Colonel: Whose side are you on, son?

Private Joker: Our side, sir.

Pogue Colonel: Don't you love your country?

Private Joker: Yes, sir.

Pogue Colonel: Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?

Private Joker: Yes, sir.

Pogue Colonel: Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

Private Joker: Aye-aye, sir.

minitour said:
I have a case of Ramen in my back seat.....does that count?
You're bringing a tear to our eyes... you're officially a Flight Instructor now Mini!!

The most aviation I've ever done to my car is putting one of those AOPA stickers on my back-center windshield of my sports car. It was from about three years ago, and is the dark, upside down looking wings. It doesn't stand out real well, but just enough that another pilot would pick it out. It's amazing how many of those stickers you'll see on the road once you're looking!

The only aviation memorabilia I have in my car is the car's registration... As in my aviation career is paying for the car. There might be a stray pay stub or two in the glovebox, too. Anyone who breaks into the car might be amazed to see that the paystub indicates I make enough money to pay for the car, however. :)

Just the airport parking pass. Once I leave the lot, I cover it up with my faux Whorehouse Parking Pass, where I tell people I play the piano. I get more respect that way.

Nu

A guy that used to live in my old apartment complex had a license plate that was "AV8R", had a teddy-bear dressed as a WWII pilot buckled in to the back seat, and then always hung his uniforms back there with them facing out so people could see the epaulets. What a dork.

Me personally, absolutely nothing in any of my vehicles!

My tag says "FXN2FLY" and I have a small "Van's Aircraft" sticker in the bottom center on my hatch..

EagleRJ said:
I have a mock refueling receptacle in the hood, electroluminescent formation strips on the sides, and black and yellow ejection handles mounted on the headrests. There's also a "Jet-A only" decal from Sporty's around the fuel door and an authentic F4 Phantom stick grip on the shifter.

I thought you were talking about a Riddle dork, we got a kid here that has a camry that looks like a fighter jet (stickers pointing to door handles, and other random stuff) If I see it on campus again I'll take a pix and post it here (its summer break, might be a couple weeks)

Latest resources

Back