What training school is the best for King Air's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

402CAPT

The company I work for has aquired a BE90. My DO told me to find a school to go to. I contacted SIMCOM, FlightSafety and Simuflite. Are there any others? If not which of these is the best and why.
Thanks

Yes...

Try RTC....

I think it is: www.rtcpilot.com

Give them a call. If I did not go to FSI/Simuflite then I would go there. I can not stand SimCom.

Pick FSI

I've trained at Simuflite and FSI, and would pick FSI if I had the choice. Much better continuity in training. You might actually get the same sim instructor at FSI for two days in a row (rarely happens at Simuflite). Both have crap coffee machines, but FSI has the slight lead in that area as well. Did I make it sound like a no-brainer?!

FSI and Simuflight are a close tie with "quality of training". I like the FSI checklists better.

I have done FSI (ATL) and Simuflite. I'd agree that its probably as toss up. FSI had a great staff in the KA dept. when I was there, mostly all retired C-17 guys. Great training. Simuflite training was almost as good, checklists not so good, I'd agree. The facility at DFW is stellar, though. Good luck!

Simuflite facility is 5-star, no doubt. If you could use the FSI checklists, I would say Simuflite is the clear winner.

Latest resources

Back