What to expect in NJA indoc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NO BS

Upon arival at the hotel.. (if you are at the DT) you will get 25+ free cocktail coupons for the bar along with a free made to order breakfast every morning... Not much studying involved....Test is open book

Tell Kim at the bar hello for me...

Oh yeah.. tell them that you want more WADE and LESS WOW.. you will know what I mean in a few weeks

Hired At NetJets

What's up fellas......? Just got the phone call earlier this morning to start indoc on Jan 7th.....any other dudes starting soon, let me know. Thanks to all posting their wisdom on these threads....it was very helpful...

Indoc I cant help ya with since its been along time since i went through it. But as far as the 680 is concerned, they should send you a CD with all the memory items and limitations etc on it, if you know those before you start you will be way ahead of the game. The first day or so of systems your gonna be overwhelmed, but dont worry it gets easier. The 680 is a very nice ride and tends to harder than most. Welcome aboard

thank all for the post...I already have the 680 memory/limitations and familiarization DVD a friend from nja extended to me..looks like a good machine to be part of..!

What's up fellas......? Just got the phone call earlier this morning to start indoc on Jan 7th.....any other dudes starting soon, let me know. Thanks to all posting their wisdom on these threads....it was very helpful...

Congrats Je600, when did you interview? I interviewed on the 16th and got the call last week for the dec 10th class. Can't wait. what A/C did you get. I will see you around

Welcome aboard all, you’re going to love it here! I will second it LESS wow would be nice.

Netjets Indoc

Congrats Je600, when did you interview? I interviewed on the 16th and got the call last week for the dec 10th class. Can't wait. what A/C did you get. I will see you around

I got the X.....I think I would have started in the 10 Dec class also but my it took longer for my background to clear...

indoc

well i did indoc in 2006 and it lasted 10 days.

there is a quiz at the end, there were 2. one had 50 questions, true and false and multi choice, the other was 15 questions. it was all open book.

but....from when i did recurrent last year, it dosent seem they want you help help one another like the days of old. infact the tests were different so dont copy off your pal! (hey, isnt this suppose to be a 2 pilot crew) passing is 80% if you dont pass, i dont know what they do with ya. probably put you in a dark room and ship you off to flight options. lol.

have fun, be cool, relax and enjoy the ride!

I got the X.....I think I would have started in the 10 Dec class also but my it took longer for my background to clear...

Greetings..I received the email saying my app was accepted. How long can I expect before I hopefully get invited to interview. Thanks

Latest resources

Back