• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What to do...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why don't you throw your stuff in the ring with Cathay? Get an interview for DEFO, with your experience. Training issues aside, it is a better option than either EK or EV.

Oh yeah...US BASED!

that is right both require that you live in the states for five years before being hired. has to do with being able to hual us mail and security or something.

Not UPS. About every second class or so we get Cathay pilots who've been living in Hong Kong for years. A recent pilot still lives in Hong Kong, he now commutes from Hong Kong to ANC.

I just got back from DXB this morning. All I can say is that you'd better enjoy traffic and heat. 110 degrees and somehow it was still humid!!

Emirates

A very close and long time friend of mine left American Airlines for Emirates about 2.5 years ago. He's never looked back, except with pleasure.

TransMach

I just got back from DXB this morning. All I can say is that you'd better enjoy traffic and heat. 110 degrees and somehow it was still humid!!

my brother was at the interview with you. he loved it, hes praying for the job. i would think that hands down emirates will give you a better quality of life, if you dont mind living outside the US. They treat you like a professional but yea its a huge sacrifice to go to dubai.

my brother was at the interview with you. he loved it, hes praying for the job. i would think that hands down emirates will give you a better quality of life, if you dont mind living outside the US. They treat you like a professional but yea its a huge sacrifice to go to dubai.

Uh hesham1, I don't think 767pilot was there for an interview.

Latest resources

Back