What to do until Oct DB?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hyperboy

After prepping and getting ready to interview at the airline I have always dreamed of working for is there anything else I need to do? 7 references have been called how exciting!!!!!It was such a blast and I don't want to not do anything if I should be doing something. Any suggestions? Should I just chill out and wait? Thanks hyperboy

Drink, Pray, and keep Kleenex handy...you don't want any embarassing messes when the phone call comes (sounds like you might need them).

After prepping and getting ready to interview at the airline I have always dreamed of working for is there anything else I need to do? 7 references have been called how exciting!!!!!It was such a blast and I don't want to not do anything if I should be doing something. Any suggestions? Should I just chill out and wait? Thanks hyperboy

That post was gay. Like eighties "gay."

I heard it's not good to have too many of your ref's called because it means they aren't getting the info they want on you. Anybody else heard that or does it matter?

Who knows. In our interview class the ones that got their ref's called did not get hired. Some of us made it to the DB without the ref's being called. The chief pilots are taking the cream of the crop, looking for pilots that they feel will be easy to work with based on previous hiring.

Latest resources

Back