Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What this industry needs.......more cowbell!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I fought with Col. Angus at the Battle of Thiloh. Good man, but a little musky if you know what I mean. His beard sometimes had the appearance of a glazed doughnut....

Andy G said:
Canyonblue Your avitar....looks exactly like Mr. Britt (of the former Britt Airways commuter fame).Some of you ex-Continental Express guys from the old days would remember him.Looks like he's about haul off and deck a new FO.

Nah, it's Bob Barker ready to give it to Happy Gilmore. Or as I like to think, Herb Kelleher ready to give it to Gerard J. Arpey :uzi:

"Ya'll be wearing golden diapers."

Translation: You are all wearing golden diapers.

Ask Chuck Yogurt about those income-producing undergarments. . . . I hear if you put a lump of coal in his depends, you end up with a shiny, new diamond after a couple of MKE turns.

Is the Bruce Dickinson in this skit referring to the former lead singer of Iron Maiden? Crazy as it may be - he's a pilot for one of the european carriers, a 757 captain now I think. I laughed so hard when I read the article in one of the airline magazines a few months ago - as soon as I saw the name I remembered the cowbell.

lurker said:
http://www.astralwerks.com/fbs/woc/

I always liked this video. I think I read somewhere that he was classically trained as a dancer. Then again, it's possible I got confused and just made that up.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000686/bio

He learnt his stage craft, including dancing, at Hofstra University & ANTA

Trivia
Walken initially intended to study dancing instead of acting, but dropped out of Hofstra University after one year when he landed an off-Broadway musical "Best Foot Forward" in 1963.

In 2001, he boogied down in 'Fat Boy Slim' 's music video for "Weapon of Choice".
Manages to insert a little dance number into nearly all of his roles, no matter how small, scripted or not.
Won an MTV Video Music Award for choreographing his own moves in Fatboy Slim's "Weapon Of Choice."

AIR2MUD said:
I used to fly with a captain who did a dead-on Christopher Walken impression. He'd even do PA announcements using the Walken-esque manner...HI-larious.

Was his name... Bruce?

Latest resources

Back