• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

What this industry needs.......more cowbell!

flx757

I gotta have more cowbell
Total Time
I have been an advocate for more cowbell for quite some time now, both in my signature and the tag line under my name...;) :D

flx757

I gotta have more cowbell
Total Time
The link in my signature is from one of his campaign rallies. It emphasizes a major point of his platform.

GogglesPisano

Pawn, in game of life
Total Time
enough
I put my pants on one leg at a time just like everbody else. The only difference is ... once they're on I make gold records!

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
I've long thought what this country needs is someone in the White House that believes in having as much Cow Bell as you can possibly, yet responsibly, have.

I'm in for '08! :D TC

islandhopper

Clone War veteran
Total Time
5000+
I'm in! I'm switching out my bagtag for a cowbell!

AA717driver said:
I've long thought what this country needs is someone in the White House that believes in having as much Cow Bell as you can possibly, yet responsibly, have.

I'm in for '08! :D TC

COpilot

Total Time
Everytime that song comes on the radio, all I can hear is the "Cowbell".

What a Great classic...

RiteSideUp

Total Time
7000+
That is my favorite snl skit of all time man! Where can i get a hi def version of it?

I wet myself everytime i watch that thing.

AIR2MUD

Vote None of the Above
Total Time
"So...

...let's take it again, and Gene...really explore the studio space this time. I mean, really...explore the space."

Classic!!!

I used to fly with a captain who did a dead-on Christopher Walken impression. He'd even do PA announcements using the Walken-esque manner...HI-larious.

"If Bruce Dickenson wants more cowbell, we should PROBABLY give him more cowbell!"

ExAF

Total Time
"Don't Fear the Reaper" is the ringtone on my cell phone. Unfortunately the cowbell just doesn't come through on the ringtone. My loss.

SoCentralRain

Hüsker Dü you remember?
Total Time
>10000
"...y'all be wearing golden diapers."

Just outstanding.

atlcrashpad

Can't hold me down
Total Time
Bling
Walken 2008

If this is for real, he's got my vote. More cowbell baby.

4lowed

Total Time
Guys,

GOOGLE the Colonel Angus skit. I think it's better than Gene Dickinson. I'm in for '08.

4lowed

Andy G

Total Time
Canyonblue Your avitar....looks exactly like Mr. Britt (of the former Britt Airways commuter fame).Some of you ex-Continental Express guys from the old days would remember him.Looks like he's about haul off and deck a new FO.

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
Total Time
11000+
4lowed said:
Guys,

GOOGLE the Colonel Angus skit. I think it's better than Gene Dickinson. I'm in for '08.

4lowed

Ol' Colonel Angus, at the Shady Thicket . . . . .