• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What the F@!&* is happening with Arbitration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shhhhh... the tiny little secret el raton (plus numerous other Flexjet guys) does not want you to know is they play both ends against the middle. He "could" post but then the secret would he out and his days at the trough would be limited.

I heard even old FW and PD are quietly paying their dues so they can maintain the option of running for election.

So why is the 1108 good enough for them "just in case" but they want to make sure the roster of vocal support for the 1108 remains thin.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

Piecing together information from different sources I wanted to give an update and suggest to retitle to this thread instead of asking what the f*** is up with arbitration we need to be asking what the f*** is up with our leadership. Come to find out our Union new about the fact arbitrator fishy had ex parte communications with the company including invites to Cabo and Scottsdale. For unknown and completely not understood reasons our Union decided not to march this information right in front of Judge Gwin? I am stunned and floored..

Additionally I was told by member of leadership that the mcba was going to be published last week and they knew it wasn't going to be good. I don't know how reliable this information is since we still do not have it but I am guessing they've known about the specifics for a while now despite the protestations that they had no idea how he was going to rule which leads to my next point.

According to someone in the training center this morning what did you know... some of our illustrious leadership's name are now showing up at the top of the red label list. Apparently the excuse given by one of them attending is that now that red label is a part of the mcba they felt it was okay to add their names to the list. Well how come they know what's in the mcba and get to make a jump before the rest of us know? There was RH in all of his fat sloppy glory making much hey about their latest converts.

The rest of my afternoon will be spent beer in hand with my other hand hitting the refresh button hoping we get some indication of just exactly how screwed we have been by both sides. More pissed than I can say.

If any of this is correct. A decertification vote will be coming. And I will be leading it. But I probably won't be here long enough

I wish I had your sources. I have no idea when or what the arbitrator will rule.

DOH I agree. But there seems like a lot of bad **** is being said. And albeit rumor. It's running rampant today

One of my sources is extremely pro company. In the loop pro company. Let's just say that while they have been busy preparing a spin doctored letter of why they are so unhappy with the MCBA the truth is they've been grins and giggles all week. They are very very pleased.

So if the company knows then it is near to impossible to think our own leadership does not know. The only thing that makes sense regarding their silence is that it must be a real stink pickle.

Still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor regarding the now-on-vuh admission they knew about the Cabo/Scottsdale invitations. If that alone plus the knowledge the company wrote the decisions and language, and we are not before a judge tommorow protesting this then i have no idea of what they're thinking.

**** maybe they were invited to Cabo too.

Well so far Flops pilots got FKD on the ISL with no lube..MCBA is next. Anybody got the number to that truck driving school???

One of my sources is extremely pro company. In the loop pro company. Let's just say that while they have been busy preparing a spin doctored letter of why they are so unhappy with the MCBA the truth is they've been grins and giggles all week. They are very very pleased.

So if the company knows then it is near to impossible to think our own leadership does not know. The only thing that makes sense regarding their silence is that it must be a real stink pickle.

Still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor regarding the now-on-vuh admission they knew about the Cabo/Scottsdale invitations. If that alone plus the knowledge the company wrote the decisions and language, and we are not before a judge tommorow protesting this then i have no idea of what they're thinking.

**** maybe they were invited to Cabo too.[/QUOTE

It's SO easy to cast stones and throw dispersions from the bleachers. It never ceases to amaze me how much you "Armchair Quarterbacks" seem to know about everything but yet just can't seem to actually do anything other than "Piss and Moan" and brag about how things would be different if you and your cohorts actually had some balls in your sacks.

Truly pathetic and the very reason why this MCBA is what it is.

Btw, take your Cabo bribery insinuation and a copy of the soon to be awarded MCBA, roll it up and "Well, you fill in the blanks".

I thought you were better than this IMMP.

Last edited:
Well so far Flops pilots got FKD on the ISL with no lube..MCBA is next. Anybody got the number to that truck driving school???

Are you serious? It is just a fact this is not true. The only side that lost any relative seniority was a group of FLEXJET pilots.

I like to vent my frustration as much as the next one but it loses it's effect when you vent based on facts out of your ass.

I was told by a member of the ISL commitee the only proof they did their jobs well would be when everyone is pissed.

Congrats ISL team. Flightinfo gives you the highest endorsement.

It's SO easy to cast stones and throw dispersions from the bleachers. It never ceases to amaze me how much you "Armchair Quarterbacks" seem to know about everything but yet just can't seem to actually do anything other than "Piss and Moan" and brag about how things would be different if you and your cohorts actually had some balls in your sacks.

Truly pathetic and the very reason why this MCBA is what it is.

Btw, take your Cabo bribery insinuation and a copy of the soon to be awarded MCBA, roll it up and "Well, you fill in the blanks".

I thought you were better than this IMMP.

Nope not better. Not by a long shot.

Now with what was obvious sarcasm aside regarding the cabo quip (meant not to accuse but rather highlight the ridiculousness of the situation) I'd like to thank you for the rare opportunity to publically hear from anyone in the loop, even if it was just to snap off out of frustration.

Could you get off the high horse for a minute and realize the is no such thing as gathering the troops if there is no trumpet call? No leader to blast the horn? I can count on one hand the official notifications we've had regarding the most important occurance in our Flexjet careers thus far. So don't you blame the troops for not realizing there was a real battle not just one imagined in the nervousness of message boards.

It's been a a day and a little shut eye and I still can't get over the fact the union was aware of what every 5th grader in a civics class would have recognized as undue influence and a reason to get this back into Gwin's court. I am so completely appalled Ricci thinks an invitation was even appropriate let alone legally kosher. I was told the union felt the issue was handled and they didn't want to delay any further. Well how did that work out seeing as how we are 3 months later than promised anyway?

So this union who has now 10 years of experience with Ricci honestly thought he'd stop at a politely declined invitation to a bribery vacation? Please. It just means he got craftier and sneakier.

Do you honestly expect me to believe now the results of the MCBA were anything other than managed by the puppetmaster himself and we have leadership that is unable to fight him on any front?

No wonder CGF is so grins and giggles. They bested you, illegally and unethically I might add, and there will be no ****ing consequence whatsoever except the ones I pay, fellow pilots pay.

I will wait until the MCBA is published before I assume how badly i was just weinsteined but it can't be much worse than the utter shock I feel regarding the lastest admissions of impropriety gone unchallenged.

****ing ridiculous. Flexjet pilots were sent down the river to a winless battle so Options pilots could be brought to parity and Red Label brought back to a seniority based system where once again only Options pilots would truly benefit. I actually don't even have a problem with the premise. The problem is I get the sinking feeling we didn't even accomplish that. I'll wait and see.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back